🤔 In case you missed it...
10 things worth sharing about generative and crypto art
Welcome the 113 readers that joined over the past week.
Here are 10 things worth sharing about the generative and crypto art world:
1. [Kaloh’s Newsletter] Last week, I shared a market analysis on the curated AI platform BrainDrops 👉 READ HERE.
2. [Kaloh’s Newsletter] I have a newsletter banner! Designed in collaboration with The Paper Crane, it features elements from our community and writing.
I’ll airdrop it to all active Premium Subscribers on March 3.
3. [Events] NFT Paris took place last week with a reported attendance of 18,000 visitors over two days. It featured a fantastic location with views over the Eiffel towel. Although logistics and more consumer-oriented spaces would have been ideal, it definitely showed the enthusiasm and potential of our space.
My main takeaway comes from Erick Calderon (aka snowfro, ArtBlocks founder) “In the future, we will have generative Paris, AI Paris, etc., as the communities keep growing. We will move on from generic NFT events to more customized experiences.”
I shared some updates on my new Instagram account.
4. [Important News] fx(params) will launch in 20 days!
What is it? It’s a new paradigm where collectors have more control over the outputs as they can play with the parameters to mint a piece they love.
Find out more below.
5. [Upcoming Drop] TwelveFold by Yuga Labs - Dutch Auction in Bitcoin, later this week.
TwelveFold is a limited edition, experimental collection of 300 generative art pieces inscribed onto satoshis on the Bitcoin blockchain. These pieces represent a complete art project and will not have other utility or interact with or be related to any previous, ongoing, or future Ethereum-based Yuga projects.
Yuga joins the NFTs on Bitcoin movement with their first generative on-chain collection.
6. [Upcoming Drops] Calian by Eric de Giuli via ArtBlocks Curated - Dutch Auction, March 1.
The contemporary moment is defined by the appearance of artificial systems that mimic intelligent behaviours with uncanny skill: bots that you can converse with, machines that can act as pets, and even the algorithms that recommend ads to you. At times they appear as strange beings; alive. To make sense of this phenomenon, we are forced to reconsider our notion of the living state beyond what we are familiar with on Earth.
7. [Upcoming Drop] Bright Moments, despace.berlin, and fxhash partner up for the Berlin GenArt Month - 9th of March to the 4th of April.
8. [Upcoming Drop] Microcosms by Fahad Karim via Consensus 2023 by Coindesk - March 2.
Fahad found inspiration in real-life events to create this long-form collection, which will serve as a mix of perks related to the annual Consensus event.
9. [Hot Collections] Smooth Steps by ertdfgcvb via fxhash (part of Companions of Code by VerticalCrypto Art)
Smooth Steps is the third generative collection released by Andreas Gysin on fxhash (following Towers and Device 1).
Total Volume: 50k+ Tezos.
Floor: 159 Tezos.
10. [Interesting Reads] Google Cloud to Become Validator on Tezos Network, via CoinDesk 👉 READ HERE.
Until next time,
If you enjoyed this issue, consider subscribing to Kaloh’s Newsletter to receive my articles for free in your inbox. For the full experience, become a premium subscriber.
What you’ll get:
Receive premium, and public posts, and access the full archive.
Access to my private Discord server with over 250 NFT enthusiasts.
Participate in monthly NFT giveaways.