Discover more from Kaloh’s Newsletter
🧐 In case you missed it...
New article series, Squiggle auctions raise over 149 ETH for ALS, Bobby Hundreds x Tim Ferris discuss art and building brands, fxhash upcoming drops for Non Fungible Conference and more!
Welcome to the 88 new members who have joined us since the last week! If you haven’t subscribed, join 8,390 art fans by subscribing here:
Here are 5 things I thought were worth sharing about the digital art space from last week:
1. I shared the first piece in the 5 Artists to Watch monthly series. Refer your friends to unlock this series and more benefits.
2. I also shared the first Monday Market Report, consisting of a brief recap of the generative art market.
3. Vertical Crypto and Snowfro “Erick Calderon” raised over 149 ETH for The ALS Association after auctioning five Squiggles.
Over 230 bids
2 hours of bidding war
4. fxhash unveiled their “feels like home” collections in partnership with Non Fungible Conference in Lisbon. The following projects can be minted early (by ticket holders), during the event, and from home.
June 5, 5 PM CET, public online minting. All projects open with 50% of editions available to the public (anyone can mint, even from home).
June 7-8, live minting in Lisbon.
Rooted by M.J. Lindow - fxparams
'Slice of Life' by Elsif - fxparams
'rosarium' by Ella (collection coming soon)
5. This week, I listened to Tim Ferris's Podcast andin what I thought was a pretty exciting episode.
If you are into art, fashion, writing, building brands, NFTs, and Web 3, this is for you.
See you next week, and don’t forget to hit the like (❤️) if you enjoyed this digest!