🧐 In case you missed it...
Here are 7 things worth sharing from the generative and crypto art world
I hope you had a fantastic weekend, and I would like to welcome the 115 new subscribers that joined last week!
Here are 7 things worth sharing from the generative and crypto art world:
1. The Blind Gallery shared the Club Area Section, which includes benefits summary, Badges (soulbound tokens), and decentralized curation through onchain voting for the Art Incubator 👉 READ
Kaloh’s Newsletter is a reader-supported publication. To receive new posts and support my work, consider becoming a free or paid subscriber.
Exciting drops from last week
2. Richter by Leander Herzog and Richard Nadler on fxhash
Leader and Richard teamed up again and built upon their 1st collection, Gerhard.
Total volume: 90k+ Tezos.
Floor: 165 Tezos.
3. Defy by Lucrece (open edition)
What an impressive drop. 8k mints x 0.06 ETH = +$800k just on the primary sales! Easily over 1M dollars and could reach $2M soon…
Lucrece followed it up with a burning game, where you could burn multiple Defy’s to receive another token (different colors).
4. I'm in the world, but I'm not of it by John Rising on fxhash
Total volume: 7,300 Tezos.
Floor: 30 Tezos.
5. Unbound by whitekross on fxhash
Total volume: 19,100 Tezos.
Floor: 49 Tezos.
On my Radar
6. Grails Season III by PROOF will be revealed on Jan 24th.
I’ve been invited to participate in a Twitter Space to share my guesses and predictions - I’ll share the link tomorrow over my Twitter in case you want to join.
7. Balagan by Sapir Cohen on gmStudio - Jan 28th.
I’ve been working on a new issue about manifold.xyz that I plan to share over the next few days. Stay tuned!
Until next time,