🧐 In case you missed it
5 things worth sharing from last week...
This newsletter issue is sponsored by evaluate, the only platform where you can get matched up with other collectors and swap Flow + ETH NFTs in live, chat-based trading lobbies. The fastest and easiest way to trade NFTs!
Hola and welcome to the 102 new members that signed up last week. Thanks for subscribing!
Here are 5 things I thought were worth sharing from last week:
1. Bright Moments Mexico City took place last week, and it was outstanding!
The whole experience set a very high bar for real-life experiences + generative and crypto art. I’ll be writing more about the event soon.
Here is the control room/main area pictured by Qian Qian (creator of the Crypto Citizens).
2. I talked about the generative art market at Bright Moments and shared the content after 👉 Read the State of the Generative Art Market.
3. The “FxHash turns one” event happened last week to celebrate FxHash's birthday. Active users increased by 30%, and over 200 artists dropped a collection.
This Twitter thread has some of my favorite collections.
4. FxHash also introduced Fx(parameters), a feature inspired by QQL that lets collectors explore, adjust, and toggle controls at the time of minting.
5. The Blind Gallery curation panel started reviewing the open call submissions.
The curation panel members and more news will be shared soon…
Until next time,