Discover more from Kaloh’s Newsletter
🧐 In case you missed it...
5 things worth sharing from the generative and crypto art world
I made it back to Spain after almost a month of traveling. Still trying to digest everything I learned and the fantastic people I met.
Here are 5 things worth sharing:
1. I shared a glance at my time in Art Basel Miami 🏝 👉 Read it here.
2. Next week, Right Click Save + Kumaleon will be streaming a series of talks live from Tokyo.
I’ll be part of a Twitter Space with Japanese collectors to chat about gen art. I’ll share more details soon.
3. Bright Moments shared its newest artist in residence - @r4v3n_art - who is also part of the PROOF engineering team.
Artists’residency programs are a great way to spot artists that weren’t on your radar.
5. Apple plans to go ahead with its strict royalties policies. This is particularly troublesome for blockchain and NFTs as gas prices can’t be paid back to Apple even if dApps wanted to.
Coinbase shared details about the situation 👇
4. I haven’t had the chance to work on dedicated market analysis over the past weeks. I plan to take some time over the next weeks on this.
Feel free to reach out if you have interesting questions that can be solved with blockchain data.
Until next time.