Discover more from Kaloh’s Newsletter
🧐 In case you missed it
9(!) things worth sharing from last week...
Hi you all!
Here are 9 things I thought were worth sharing from last week…
1. I wrote “The State of the FxHash Market” after looking at 30+ FxHash market analyses and comparing them to today’s metrics. The preview is free, while the complete article is for premium members only.
2. The Blind Gallery organized a Twitter Space about NFT art curation. Danielle King (Right Click Save / NFT Club), Anna Wolf (Tender.art), Cabline (objkt.com), and Sutan (NFT Show Europe 22) joined me in an exciting discussion.
Listen to the recording below 👇
3. Bright Moments presents FxHash happened in Venice Beach (Oct 6-7, 2022). Piter Pasma released a 100-piece collection called Industrial Devolution, and there were plenty of interesting talks.
Tribute to Herbert W. Franke - these tributes caught my attention:
4. Rectangles (for Herbert) by Jeff Davis 👉 See it here.
POME by Ana Maria Caballero 👉 See it here.
6. Ir/rational Beauty by Yazid 👉 See it here.
Perpetuum 1/1 by iRyanBell 👉 See it here.
8. CENTURY-XXX-METAFRANKE by Casey Reas 👉 (October 15th on FxHash).
Many fascinating tributes are happening right now; learn more about Herbert W. Franke and his Foundation 👉 Learn more.
9. Mike Shinoda's new Audio NFT project called WINDCHIME will be available through Secret Garden on the 13th of October. I find this drop interesting for a couple of reasons:
Ziggurats holders get access to the allowlist 👉 ZIGGURATS Collection
It is a music-making digital collectible. 24 musical loops for you to play with & save.
I’ve been a fan of Mike Shinoda since his Linkin Park days and I’ll be collecting some.
Until next time,
What you’ll get:
Receive premium and public posts.
Access to my private Discord server with over 150 NFT enthusiasts.
Participate in monthly NFT giveaways.