🧐 In case you missed it
Here are 5 things worth sharing from last week...
Hello friends, I am currently on my way to Mexico City (literally sending this from my flight at +10000 meters of altitude).
Before we start the weekly recap, I wanted to welcome the 100 new members that signed up last week. Thanks for subscribing!
Here are 5 things I thought were worth sharing:
1. I’ll be doing a session about the generative art market at Bright Moments Mexico City on Wednesday from 10 am - 11 am CST.
Check out my Twitter if you want to get updates.
The full schedule is below 👇
2. The biggest news of the week came from the crypto crash originated by the FTX exchange debacle 👉 I shared a summary and the effect on generative art.
3. I wrote a story about a gmStudio collection - Catharsis - that introduced multiple innovations, among them the concept of “long structure generative art” 👉 Read Diving Into Dario Lanza's Catharsis.
4. FxHash turned one year old!
For this occasion, many artists are dropping collections of 365 pieces at 1 Tezos during this week.
5. Finally, another event has been taking place since last week. RipHen, in memory of hic et nunc, the first NFT marketplace on Tezos.
Artists have been minting since last week to remember the beginning of the Tezos art movement…
You can find the artwork on Twitter using the #riphen hashtag or the NFTBiker tool.
Don’t you know the story behind hic et nunc? 👉 I wrote about it one year ago.
Until next time,