🧐 In case you missed it
Here are 5 things worth sharing from last week...
Before we start the weekly recap, I wanted to welcome the 73 new members that signed up last week. Exciting to have you here!
Here are 5 things I thought were worth sharing:
1. I completed my series on Herbert W. Franke's Tribute.
This time I looked at the artists and artwork that contributed to this event 👉 Read Herbert W. Franke's Tribute Surpasses Half a Million Dollars (Part 2)
2. I shared a list of 10 collections worth watching to begin the week.
Among them, Coronado by Jeres, JPEG by Jan Robert Leegte, and Absorbed by Hieroglyphica, PARAMETA, and KEF.
3. I moderated a crypto art discussion hosted by The Blind Gallery with top-notch collectors: Chris Wallace, Pronoia, and ClownVamp.
We had a fascinating conversation about their journey and collecting process.
TL;DR: you better start paying attention to AI art. Listen to the recording below 👇
4. Talking about AI art, AI dutch artist Ganbrood is now officially represented by Kate Vass Galerie. More below 👇
5. Art Blocks released a free airdrop called The Friendship Bracelet Project.
If you collected an Art Blocks piece before the 28th of October, you should be able to claim 2 free bracelets created by Alexis André 👉 Read more here.
The floor is currently ~0.14 ETH, rare bracelets are going for +1 ETH, and the project has generated over 1k ETH in volume. Over 17k bracelets have been minted.
It is worth paying attention to these bracelets as the annual AB event in Marfa will happen in just a few days.
Did something else catch your eye last week in the generative art/crypto art world?
See you next week!