👀 In case you missed it...
Fidenza +1M sale at Sotheby's, Glitch Art, Lending and borrowing NFTs, Blind Gallery newest collection and more...
Welcome to the 71 new members who have joined us since the last week! If you haven’t subscribed, join 8,265 art fans by subscribing here:
Time for the weekly digest, with 5 things worth sharing from the digital art world…
1. Last week, I shared a brief recap about glitch art, including 9 artists to watch 👇
2. Last Thursday, I wrote about lending and borrowing NFTs, and a possible effect in the digital art commerce 👇
3. The Blind Gallery latest release - Surreality - is now fully minted and revealed (including the artist behind it, New in Town).
Check out the full collection here.
4. Findenza #725 by Tyler Hobbs sold for $1,016,000, almost 5 times the high estimate. This auction was part of the 3AC liquidation, run by Sotheby’s — I’ll write a summary of the whole auction and anticipation next week.
5. Atmospheres by Cory Haber (on verse.works) had a fantastic reception.
This is a collector curated collection, which means you can navigate the output space and mint the one you like (you need a Mint Pass to do so).
‘This series celebrates the beauty and grandeur of vast skies filled with mesmerizing clouds and celestial bodies.’
Mint Price: Top 100 bids
Mint Pass floor: $750
If you liked my writing, feel free to click the ❤️ button on this post so more people can discover it on Substack 🙏
Until next time,
PD: I'm moving to a new place with a small studio to write and create. I'll be decorating the walls so I’ve been looking into digital frames. This one seems promising —in case you want to showcase your digital art in the physical world as well.
Consider subscribing to Kaloh’s Newsletter to receive my articles for free in your inbox. For the full experience, become a premium subscriber.
What you’ll get:
Receive premium and public posts, and access the full archive.
Access to my private Discord server with over 300 digital art enthusiasts.
Participate in monthly giveaways.