Discover more from Kaloh’s Newsletter
👀 In case you missed it...
10 things worth sharing about generative and AI art
Welcome to the 114 new members who have joined us since last Monday! If you haven’t subscribed, join 7,686 art fans by subscribing here:
Happy Monday, friends.
Time for another weekly digest about 10 things I thought were worth sharing about generative and AI art:
1. Last week, I continued my AI exploration, examining a project that dates back to 2021 and has recently skyrocketed in popularity and engagement. Could this be the most influential AI artist ever? (for premium members only).
2. Over 200 Lens profiles were gifted to premium members! Consider getting a premium subscription to access exclusive offers and gifts
Kaloh’s Newsletter is a reader-supported publication. To receive new posts and support my work, consider becoming a free or paid subscriber.
3. fxhash released their acclaimed feature fx(params), which, in their own words, “is a new module that lets generative artists define parameters collectors can explore and adjust before minting”.
4. Here & Now 5 - “The Passage” experience opens today.
This immersive experience was designed by Beets, featuring Ivona Tau, Jimena Buena Vida, Victor Doval, Sam Tsao, Sasha Stiles, Daeinc, William Watkins, Kesean, Aleksandra Jovanić, 1mpo$ter, karan4d, and Jeres.
Tip: if you would like to participate, mint a coin instead of buying on secondary as those could have been used already.
5. Agave & Patchwork by Tyler Boswell on fxhash
6. AI Metaverse: Where Imagination Meets Technology curated by Andrei Riabovitshev released on MakersPlace.
This AI exhibition features works from St Laurent Jr, JVDE, MemoryMod, NVNOT, RenAI, INFINITEYAY, GANWeaving, Petra, Solyaev, Andrei Riabovitshev, Stephan Vasement, and nikita panin.
7. Surprisingly Pink (SET) by Manuel Rossner via Sotheby’s
Auction Live now, current bid 100 EUR.
Since 2012, Rossner has been designing digital spaces and virtual worlds in which he investigates the effects of technological developments on society and art. He builds interactive architecture with digital materials that are spatial interventions and virtual extensions.
8. Code-Driven Couture by Plateau Candy Studio explores generative fashion.
9. How Will AI Transform Photography? by Charlotte Kent published on aperture.on
Until next time,
What you’ll get:
Receive premium and public posts, and access the full archive.
Access to my private Discord server with over 300 NFT enthusiasts.
Participate in monthly giveaways.