🧐 5 things worth sharing
In case you missed them...
Happy Sunday, everyone!
Here are 5 things worth sharing from the generative and crypto art world:
1. The Blind Gallery Club had a great reception! The public sale sold out instantly, and there are only 30 memberships left to be claimed.
Thank you all that joined the Club!
First time hearing about the Blind Gallery? 👉 Read more here.
Do you want to join the Club? 👉 Collect on fxhash.
2. I had a very informative chat on Twitter Spaces with Ozzie (Artistic Director at fxhash), Jeres (generative artists), and Ryan Bell (generative artist).
Ozzie shared more about the upcoming fxhash features, including fx(params) (QQL-like functionality). At the same time, Jeres told us more about his creative process, and Ryan shared his upcoming ArtBlocks collection— Hyper Drive: A-Side.
Listen below 👇
3. Two weeks ago, ARTXCODE released Love: The Tennis Art Project by Martin Grasser in collaboration with ArtBlocks.
Interested in gen art x Tennis x data? 👉 art.tennis
4. Love sparked a meaningful discussion regarding creators’ royalties and the OpenSea approach. Snowfro shared a long thread with his view. Summary: Not happy.
Full thread below.
5. Right Click Save x Alex Estorick interviewed Shunsuke Takawo. The Japanese artist opened up about his local and global influences.
Until next time,
This newsletter edition was sponsored by evaluate.xyz, the only platform where you can get matched up with other collectors and swap Flow + ETH NFTs in live, chat-based trading lobbies. The fastest and easiest way to trade NFTs!